Unfortunately, countless Americans are struggling with memory-related disorders and this widespread problem isn’t going away any time soon:
* Alzheimer’s disease has become the sixth-highest cause of death in the United States; approximately one in every three seniors passes away with Alzheimer’s or some other form of dementia.
* Almost six million Americans are struggling with this devastating condition and this figure is projected to reach almost 17 million by the year 2050.
* Each year, Alzheimer’s kills more people than breast cancer and prostate cancer combined.
* Over the past 15 years, the mortality rates associated with heart disease have decreased by about 15% while deaths stemming from Alzheimer’s have increased by more than 85%.
However, as any reputable team of memory care advisors will tell you, you can help your beloved elder and slow the rate of memory decline simply by facilitating the transition to a dedicated assisted living facility.
The Benefits of Working with a Renowned Counselor
The most distinguished memory care advisors in Sandy, OR pride themselves on being able to facilitate a comprehensive, intuitive process for your loved one regardless of his or her current mental condition or healthcare needs. Thus, if you partner with your local team of Oasis Senior Advisors – East Portland, you’ll gain immediate access to an easy-to-understand placement service:
* Inclusive assessment of your senior’s health care requirements, mobility issues, retirement budget, and any other relevant aspects
* Instructive descriptions of the most suitable memory care facilities in your immediate proximity
* Guided walkthroughs and on-site tours
* Tailor-made advice and guidance based on your loved one’s needs
* On-demand assistance with the required paperwork and subsequent transition
The Entire Process Is Free of Charge
As you can see by now, your team of memory care advisors will be able to provide ongoing support before, during, and after the relocation and it’s important to note that the entire placement service is complimentary and fee-free.
As such, you’ll be able to work hand in hand with an accredited professional to ascertain the ideal living arrangement for your aging parent or grandparent while simultaneously insulating yourself from the financial vicissitudes associated with the traditional placement process.
A brighter and healthier future awaits; be sure to reach out to your local memory care advisors and schedule your initial consultation as soon as possible. You can also like them on Facebook for more information.