Tinting your car windows offers a number of advantages that go beyond mere aesthetic reasons. Here are a few other benefits you can take advantage of:
- Cooler interior. Window tints reduce the heat that seeps inside your car up to 78 percent. This means you can use your AC system less as well as adjust temp settings to low levels. Turning up your AC system to the max can considerably shorten its lifespan.
- Energy savings. Less use of your AC system means you save up on energy costs, which is great news for your gas mileage since you can spend more on fuel.
- Resale value. Popular Mechanics says car window tinting can add value to your ride when you’re ready to resell it. And by doing a DIY job, you can easily keep those labor costs—some charging as much as $500—right in your wallet.
- Protect against interior fading. Since window tinting filters the light coming through inside your ride, it’s well able to block 99 percent of UV rays coming in. That’s wonderful for your interiors—your seats, carpets as well as wood trim and dash—because it significantly cuts down on heat exposure that often causes interiors to fade. If you like convenience over cost savings, then find an auto window tinting service in Jacksonville FL to help you out.
- Protect against the sun. Direct exposure to the UV rays in sunlight can now cause skin cancer. Keep yourself and your family safe from this and other skin problems by tinting your car windows.
- Improve crash safety. When you get into an accident, windows can shatter into shards that could injure you and your passengers. The film used in window tints, though, keep your windows together, preventing shards and broken glasses from wounding you or a loved one.
- Deter thieves. Nothing says “steal me” more than clear windows that offer a view of everything in your car—from your shiny, new laptop to that GPS machine. Keep your valuables off the radar by getting car window tints.
- Protect your privacy. Window tints also protect your privacy from prying eyes. So if you prefer to keep your passengers and yourself protected from curious stares, then go for a window tint.
So if the tint on your car windows is starting to go, you might want to start the DIY job or go hire a pro to upgrade your window tints as soon as possible.
Advanced Window Tinting offers a slew of window tinting services for your home, commercial space and car. Book our services! Call now!