When it comes to financial aspects it can be a delicate matter, especially when you are considering to merge your business with another. Before you complete the unification consider consulting a firm that offers forensic accounting in Atlanta GA area. From insurance claims to fraud investigation, a reliable firm can provide you with the vital information that you require in any case you are involved. They have the software and knowledge required to thoroughly investigate a claim. An expert has the experience to trace money through several accounts to determine if all money is accountable. They have the knowledge required to tell if there are any errors or discrepancies made to an individual’s or company’s finances.
When You can Benefit From a Forensic Accountants Service
- If there is a dispute between partnerships or shareholders in a company.
- Any business-related insurance claims.
- To be an expert witness in a case of commercial damages.
- A legal litigation when a business or employee is facing an investigation for fraud.
- They can locate, trace, and value the assets in a matrimonial dispute between couples.
- If there is a personal injury claim, they will determine the injured party’s economic damage that resulted from the loss of earnings.
- Cases of patent infringement.
- They can determine the value of a business that is being considered for purchase or merger with another company.
How to Find a Trusted Expert
If you are unsure where to find a forensic accountant to assist you consider speaking with a lawyer on any that they would refer. You can ask family, friends, or co-workers if they can recommend a firm to you. Once you have an expert in mind be sure to make a list of questions to ask them before hiring the firm. You will want to know how long they have been providing the service and if they have any special credentials. When speaking with them find out if they have experience of speaking in a courtroom, in case the information they provide becomes evidence in a legal litigation.
Benefit from the Experience and Knowledge that a Forensic Account has to Offer
When it comes to financial investigation the process can be long and complex. You want to know what to look for and what the information means. An expert will know exactly the documentation that will be required and how to trace the information down several accounts. Once completed they can provide the data in terminology that is easy to understand.