General dental care can provide the services required to help keep an individual’s mouth healthy. During an examination, a dentist checks for any underlying problems thoroughly cleans the teeth and provides preventative care to help keep teeth strong and healthy. However, some people suffer from dental problems that can affect the appearance of their teeth, create problems chewing food, and even contribute to speaking correctly. When a person’s teeth are misaligned, it can reduce the functionality of how the teeth work. Fortunately, an orthodontist in Downers Grove can provide the services required to help correct a person’s teeth and improve how they function.
Dental Problems that Require Orthodontal Care
- A misplaced midline where the lower and upper molars are misaligned.
- The individual has too many teeth in their mouth that causes crowding.
- Large spacings between teeth can be corrected with the services that an orthodontist in Downers Grove offers.
- Overbites or underbites where a person’s teeth stick out further such as the top front teeth protrude from the lower teeth.
- A crossbite where the upper row of teeth does not sit properly on the lower teeth in a person’s mouth.
Find a Solution to Misaligned Teeth with a Certified Specialist
Oakbrook Orthodontics knows the importance of obtaining a healthy mouth and beautiful teeth. How a person’s smile appears can affect their self-esteem and create problems when eating or speaking. A well-educated and practiced orthodontist in Downers Grove can evaluate your teeth and determine the right solution to help correct your dental problem. Misaligned teeth and large gaps do not have to affect how you feel about yourself and limit your eating ability when an affordable answer is available.
For more information on an orthodontist in Downers Grove, visit Oakbrook Orthodontics. Schedule an appointment with one of their friendly specialists today to learn how they can help improve your teeth.