Your old necklaces and rings may be worth far more than you realize. Jewelry value, and gold prices especially, can fluctuate, and may make your pieces surprisingly valuable. Whether you are interested in getting cash for unwanted rings, or are searching for estate jewelry buyers the Los Angeles professionals at Beverly Hills Jewelry Buyers can help, by providing services that include:
1. APPRAISALS: Like many people, you may want to sell unworn and unwanted jewelry, but have no idea of their true value. When you have them evaluated by
estate jewelry buyers Los Angeles
professional appraisers will offer a free appraisal. The professionals at Beverly Hills Jewelry Buyers have more than 30 years experience, and will make a fair and accurate offer for your pieces. If you have inherited items that you need evaluated by estate jewelry buyers Beverly Hills Jewelry Buyers’ staff members can provide value for fine and costume pieces.
2. DISCRETION: When you deal with professional buyers, you are offered complete privacy. These experts understand that you may want discretion when selling your jewelry, and provide a discrete, private environment. Whether you want to sell your personal diamonds, or need appraisal services, all transactions take place in a secure office.
3. GEMSTONES: Professional buyers are not just interested in gold and diamonds. They will also offer the best prices for the gemstone jewelry you have collected over the years. Professionals offer pricing on emeralds, rubies, topaz, alexandrites, pearls, sapphires, and other gems.
4. GOLD: Today gold’s value is at an all-time high. As a result, expert buyers will typically offer excellent prices for a wide variety of gold pieces, including watches, broaches, earrings, necklaces, and rings. Appraisers offer fair prices for gold, regardless of its richness. They will provide quotes on 10k, 14k, 18k, 22k, and 24k jewelry.
5. VINTAGE: Professionals provide accurate values for vintage quality diamonds, estate items, and antique jewelry. They can accurately appraise items, even when they are hundreds of years old.
Professional jewelry buyers provide expert appraisal services and will pay fair prices for a variety of jewelry. They can professionally evaluate estate, antique, costume, and gemstone jewelry, as well as many other valuables.