In Illinois, patients who suffer from varicose veins can finally discover a resolution. There are several procedures provided by a plastic surgeon that can eliminate these veins and restore your legs to their former glory. If you wish to discover the most beneficial option for Varicose Veins in Naperville today, you should contact the Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery Institute and schedule an appointment.
Treatments for Varicose Veins
1. Sclerotherapy: During this procedure, the surgeon uses a chemical to initially close the vein. Next, they inject a solution induces scarring inside the vein. The end result is that the vein is closed off completely and disappears from the surface of the skin.
2. Microsclerotherapy: This option is idyllic for smaller veins. It utilizes the same process as sclerotherapy; however, the doctor utilizes a fine gauge needle.
3. Laser Surgery: Light energy is applied to the varicose vein. The light causes a reduction in visibility. It is great option for patients who do not wish to have cuts or injections.
4. Endovenous ablation therapy: This option uses radio waves as well as lasers to shut down the vein. This requires tiny incisions near the vein. A catheter is installed into the vein, and the device connected to the tube heats to result in the closing off of the vein. The procedure doesn’t require anesthesia.
5. Endoscopic Vein Surgery: An incision is made near the vein. The doctor routes a camera into the vein to monitor the progress of the procedure. The doctor places a surgical tool into the vein for the removal of any ulcers that are discovered during this procedure and to shut off the vein.
6. Ambulatory Phlemectomy: This is the removal of the varicose vein. The doctor performs incisions to remove the vein carefully without damage. It is performed as an outpatient procedure.
Varicose Veins in Naperville are attributed to several factors, including obesity, prolonged standing or sitting, and high-heeled shoes. Plastic surgeons can provide patients with lifestyle changes that can help them avoid further occurrences in the future. If you wish to learn more about these surgeries, visit Lipodoc.com today.